Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ocean Passion

The hot sand burns our feet
Sending us to the waters edge

Your touch burns my skin
Sending me to the edge of desire

The strong wind blows through
my hair

Your fingers caress each strand
Arousal awakens within me

The surf hums softly in our ears
The sun gently warms our skin

Your words breathing softly in my ear
Warmly caressing my lobe, my neck
My body trembling with delight

The smell of salt air
The taste of salt water

Upon your lips, your cheek, your eyelids, your neck
Strengthens my taste of desire

The water explores the curves
of our bodies, embracing us
The current, demanding, pulls
us into the waters depths

Your hands exploring the curves of my body
Your arms embracing me, your lips demanding
Pulling me down into the depths of passion

The seagulls soar overhead
Letting out delightful cries

We soar to heights of ecstasy
Crying out in rapture


Copyright © 1988 by
Shawn Murray

No comments: